Marco Romero: Business Continuity Planning Essentials
Wed, Aug 21 | Networking: 2pm | Program: 3pm
Join us for this important Biz Café topic: “Business Continuity Planning Essentials.” Speaker Marco Romero, president and founder of Biz-Net, will outline the top things you need in place to help your business recover from any kind of disaster in the shortest time possible.
After attending this Biz Café, you’ll know how to develop an effective business continuity plan, including how to:
- craft an employee safety and communication plan
- manage customer relationships during crises
- respond to customer needs following an unforeseen event
- ensure access to your communication infrastructure
- evaluate the facility in which your business operates
By popular request, Biz Café is now from 2-4 p.m.
Please join us at Rounds Bakery from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, August 21 with the program starting promptly at 3 p.m.
It’s FREE to attend, no RSVP's are needed, and everyone is welcome!
All of us can play a role in nurturing skills to empower business, our regional economy and our quality of life. This is a Biz Café that will show you exactly how!