This service provides the most effective blocking of spam, viruses and phishing exploits, while restoring end-user confidence in email. With this service, , email users enjoy unparalleled access to their inbox -- access is denied to unwanted senders and content, while access is assured for the mail they want to receive.
Biz-Net Total Control is a hosted email security service that blocks unwanted email before it reaches the corporate network. Biz-Net’s unique technology also identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam, and provides concrete tools for preserving the integrity of one’s primary email address.
Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage, and outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid the business disruption of IP address blacklisting.
Biz-Net’s service provides the configurability that IT Solution Providers need to address a wide range of customer requirements, with the automation and simplicity that ISPs require for their subscribers. Implementation simply requires an MX record change.
Hosted Email Security
- Multi-Layered Defense-in-Depth
- Geographic and language-based filtering
- In-Message Control Panel
- Identified address sharing
Outbound Email Auditing
- Outbound anti-virus scanning
- Open relay and zombie prevention
- Avoids IP address blacklisting
- Defeats Directory Harvesting and Denial of Services Attacks
- Supports SMTP restrictions to prevent direct-to-IP attacks.
Automatic Email Spooling
- Automatic spooling of all incoming email for three days, in the event of local power or email server outage.
- Optional email archiving, discovery and Recovery (see RADAR)
- Protect Your Customers & Yourself by Encrypting Sensitive Email
- Why Encrypt Email? With an increase in regulatory pressures, identity theft and highly publicized security breaches in the media, companies that do not encrypt emails containing sensitive information are at risk of regulatory fines, lawsuits, negative PR and a loss of company intellectual property. Companies dependent on building a relationship of trust with their customers and business partners cannot afford to risk such potential damages to their brand image. Email encryption is, therefore, an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question then becomes how to implement this critical business process.